2017 was a big year for all of us here at Commusoft. We released a ton of helpful updates to our latest version of the application, overhauled our mobile apps and integrated with some seriously cool companies like MailChimp, PartsArena Pro and naturalForms (stay tuned to hear more about this one very soon!)
We prioritised software migrations this year after launching V4 in 2016 and spending the first six months ironing out any little issues. It was incredibly important to us to ensure that the client services team were ready to support you on a whole new version of Commusoft. As part of this, we established the V4 knowledge base as a go-to resource for almost any question you could have. We’re always updating this with information on our latest releases so we hope you’ll continue to find it helpful in 2018.
We migrated 72 companies to V4 in 2017, and welcomed dozens of new clients to our job management software. Welcome to the family!
We’ve grown with new team members in client services, software development, sales and marketing (Hi!) and will be expanding even further over the next few months. We’ve really pushed content this year too and have endeavoured to provide you with all the information you need to run successful field service businesses and learn about our software updates.
The 5 most-viewed business blogs in 2017:
The 5 most-viewed product blogs in 2017:
As we’ve mentioned, our client services team has grown and we’ve introduced new trainers. If you become a customer in 2018, there’s a good chance you’ll be speaking with one of them when you begin your Commusoft training. Our average first response time for support emails is well under an hour which we’re proud to say is practically unheard of in the world of customer service (41% of companies don’t respond to these emails at all!)
In 2017, we resolved 11,107 customer support queries. Now that’s something to brag about!
So, the new year is almost upon us. What are our resolutions?
In 2018, we commit to:
- Get involved with industry events and meet as many of you lovely people as possible
- Release some of the most highly anticipated Commusoft features (like GPS, portals and estimate parts. Stay tuned!)
- Continue to expand our knowledge base and respond to customer queries lightning fast
- Grow our team and put our plans for world domination into motion!
We also have some resolutions for Commusoft clients which might just make your experience with the software even better. Entirely optional of course, but we reckon you should:
- Clear your cache on Monday mornings to take advantage of the latest updates
- Subscribe to the product blog so you know when new features are released
- Sign up for webinars (they’re free and super helpful!)
Here’s to a great new year. See you in 2018!